1. At the departure point (local bus stop in mornings; lunchtime and afternoons at school)
- To get to the bus stop, only cross the road when it is safe to do so.
- Be careful when waiting for the bus. Stay a safe distance from the roadside. Do not talk to strangers.
- In the mornings, parents are responsible for child safety until they enter the bus.
- Get your bus card ready, or wear it visibly (eg. clip or neck chain) to avoids delays; ensures only authorised persons on the bus.
- If you will buy a ticket prepare your money (6€)
- Enter quickly, but not too fast. Sit down immediately and fasten your seatbelt
- Older children should give up their seat to smaller children if necessary.
2. During the journey
- Remain seated until arrival to your bus stop.
- Keep your seatbelt fastened.
- Do not block the aisles with bags, etc.
- Do not disturb the driver.
- Remember, the bus is not a playground!
- Follow the instructions given by the security guard. (Navettes)
- Follow the instructions given by the monitors.(ATSEEE bus)
- Follow the instructions given by the bus driver.
- The general school rules continue to apply whilst using the school bus service.
3. On arrival at your destination (school bus stop in mornings; lunchtime and afternoons at local bus stop)
- Make sure you get off at the correct stop!
- Remain seated until the bus has come to a complete stop.
- Before leaving the bus check you have left nothing behind.
- Take your food wrappings, empty bottles and any other rubbish with you.
- Be careful when leaving the bus. Immediately move to a safe distance from the door.
- Don't cross the road until the bus has departed.
- Don't speak to strangers.
- At school, follow the instructions given by the supervisors.
- Enter the school immediately.